Away from artificial light, and with few natural or man made obstructions, it's a place to marvel at the view of the night sky.
Enjoy an overnight package with dinner bed and breakfast in this secluded location where late at night all the stars come out. Take advantage of the areas famous dark sky reserves and lay under the night sky to gaze at the wondrous display of stars at midnight.
Congregate at 11.30pm within the Lugger hotel's bar where you'll be kitted out with your Lugger Hotel stargazing hamper on loan for the evening.
- Cosy blankets to wrap up in
- A thermos flask of Green and Blacks hot chocolate
- Freshly baked Cornish shortbread
- A stargazing guide brochure to help you spot the constellations
- A torch to navigate your way as you venture out
- We will also include a mini hot water bottle to take the chill off