Celebrate Christmas at Marwell Hotel!
Sunday 24 – Tuesday 26 December 2017
Our 2017 Christmas residential package offers you the chance to unwind and enjoy the festive season with fine food, peaceful surroundings and a relaxing atmosphere.
Christmas Eve check in from 3.00pm
Arrive at the hotel on Christmas Eve for festive treats accompanied with mulled wine or mulled cider.
Enjoy a complimentary hamper in the room.
Pre-dinner entertainment will be provided in the hotel. Alternatively, make the most of local events:
• Christmas Eve service and midnight mass at Winchester Cathedral
• Mayflower Theatre pantomime Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
• Theatre Royal Winchester pantomime Peter Pan
• Holy Trinity Colden Common Christingle Service 6.30pm
Contact our events team for a full list of what’s on in the local area. Tickets and transport will not be included to any of the above events.
Dinner A delicious three course dinner will be served.
Breakfast A luxury breakfast with a glass of fizz will be served in The Dining Room from 7.30am until 10.30am.
Enjoy our in-house entertainment, including a games room, leisure club and Christmas films or relax in our lounge areas. Contact our events team for a guide of local walks to enjoy.
Christmas Lunch Join us for a glass of fizz served in the lounge before lunch whilst listening to a beautiful live pianist playing some Christmas favourites.
Christmas Day lunch will be an exquisite three course menu to be pre-ordered before arrival, including homemade chocolates with tea and coffee.
After lunch, the Queen’s Speech will be played in the lounge area for guests to enjoy.
Dinner Join us for a light yet plentiful buffet.
Check out at 12.00 noon.
Brunch A delightful Boxing Day brunch will be served in The Dining Room
Two night package price:
£272.50 per person, double occupancy
£352.50 per person, single occupancy
£99.00 per child
• Upgrade to a superior room for £20.00 per bedroom per night
• Upgrade to an executive room for £30.00 per bedroom per night
- All dietary requirements will be catered for – please notify the events team at the time of booking.
- No room service will be available from 24–26 December.
- The leisure club will be closed to any guests not staying on a residential package and open between hours of 7.00am and 9.00pm.
- Please note when booking that Marwell Zoo is closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- A 50% deposit will be required at the time of booking.