The hotel is close to many popular attractions – Highland Folk Museum, Highland Wildlife Park, Dalwhinnie Distillery and Cairngorm Mountain are only a small selection. The hotel is also the perfect location for the outdoor enthusiast whether you enjoy snowsports, cycling or a gentle ramble.
Mountain bikers will be in their element at Laggan Wolftrax, a 35km single track that’s well maintained and available all year round. Additionally, skiers and snowboarders will find plenty to get their teeth into in the form of nearby Cairngorm Mountain, with equipment hire available during the winter months through our partners 'Ski Norwest'..
Places of interest:
• Highland Folk Museum, 0.1 miles
• Highland Wildlife Park, 6 miles
• Dalwhinnie Distillery, 10 miles
• Cairngorm Mountain, 22 miles
• Loch Insh Watersports, 8 miles
• Wolftrax Mountain Biking Centre, 12 miles
• Landmark Forest Theme Park, 20 miles
• Newtonmore Golf Course, 0.5 miles
As the hotel is only 6 miles from the geographic centre of Scotland it offers the ideal base to tour much of Northern Scotland and is a great stop before heading up to the start of the North Coast 500.