Share in the Magic with our Coulsdon Manor Christmas Break, where
‘’Every Christmas Tells a Story’’
Chapter 1- Sunday 24th December, Christmas Eve
• Our Christmas Story begins with you! Arrive at your leisure to a glass of warmed mulled wine and minced pies.
• Indulge with our sumptuous Afternoon Cream Tea
• Pre – Dinner drinks, meet the Coulsdon Team and your fellow guests
• A delicious 3 course dinner served in Bryon’s Restaurant
• Night caps with Christmas Carols performed by the Hotel Team
• Short walk to the historic St James Church for midnight mass
Chapter 2 – Monday 25th December, Christmas Day
‘’Has he been?’’
• Wake up to a Full English Breakfast with a glass of Bucks Fizz
• A Champagne & Canapé reception
• A Traditional Christmas Day Lunch with all the trimmings!
• Be-prepared for a Visit from Father Christmas, presents for the children
• Listen to the Queens Speech in Bryon’s Lounge
• Evening Buffet Dinner, Traditional Cold Meats and Cheeses
• The Coulsdon Manor Quiz Night, legendary!
Chapter 3 – Tuesday 26th December, Boxing Day
‘’Until Next Year!’’
• Enjoy a well earned lie-in, then Boxing Day Brunch 09.00-12.00noon
• A leisurely Stroll of the magnificent grounds of the Golfing Estate
• Lazy departure, maybe one more coffee and minced pie?
• Then a safe journey home.
• ‘Until next year’, from all of us here at The Coulsdon Manor
Arrive Saturday 24th December - Christmas Eve
Stay the two nights of the 24th and Christmas Day 25th , departing Boxing Day 26th after Brunch.
£295.00 per guest sharing a Twin or Classic Double, Residential Christmas Program all inclusive with meals and entertainment as specified above.
Why not extend your stay by an extra night staying on the 26th December for just £50.00 for two persons with breakfast included.