Expectations MET. In fact, we’ll aim to exceed all of your expectations when you stay at the Sheffield Metropolitan Hotel.
The hotel is in a fantastic location. It’s easy to get here, and you’ll find loads to do. Take a peek at the shops, the theatre or the museums. Take a hike to the Peaks. Or stay put. You’ll have a spacious comfortable bedroom with great room service. And you’ll always enjoy the atmosphere, the food and the company in the bar and restaurant.
- 111 bedrooms, standard double and family rooms.
- Fully equipped with tea and coffee, WiFi, flatscreen TV and freeview channels, hair dryer, trouser press, toiletries, work desk.
- In the Quay-Side district, 10 minutes from city centre
- 5 minutes from Sheffield’s main railway station.
- 20 minutes from the Peak District National Park.
If you're on your way, please take a look at our
parking information...it's important!
If you are coming to stay at the Sheffield Metropolitan Hotel, parking is available in the Q-Park (Broad Street West, Castlegate, Sheffield, S1 2BQ) opposite the Hotel.
If you don't have too much luggage we recommend you park first and walk to the Hotel from there.
FROM THE NORTH & THE SOUTH
By road to Q Car Park:
- Exit M1 Junction 33 (whether travelling from North or South)
- Follow dual carriage way and signs for Sheffield (A630 which becomes A57) to Park Square roundabout.
- Take the 5th exit onto Exchange Place, B6073
- Follow signs for Ponds Forge
- Turn left on to Broad Street
- Castlegate Car Park is on the right
By foot from Q Car Park to the Hotel:
- Turn left out of the pedestrian exit
- Walk straight ahead
- Cross Blonk Street
- The Hotel is directly in front of you
If you would prefer to drop your luggage at the Hotel first, please follow directions to Park Square roundabout (as above) and then follow the next directions:
- At Park Square roundabout take the 5th exit, and follow the lane signposted 'Victoria Quays'
- At the trafiic lights immediately after the roundabout, get into the right-hand lane and bear right at the traffic lights
- Immediately turn left and pull into the drop down area at the front of the Hotel
- If you miss the turn just wait until it is safe to do so and turn your car around and come up to the traffic lights ,but just before them turn right to drop down area.
- From the Hotel our receptionist will guide you to the Q Car Park
If you require further assistance please call 0114 220 4000