In this fast paced, competitive world of business, you need a venue that gives your business the edge.
At Cotswold House, you’ll find the atmosphere, levels of privacy, discreet support and dedicated service that ensures your business event meets your needs and expectations.
A fine Regency property, Cotswold House is a short distance from all the main Midlands motorways and the Fosse Way. Set in the beautiful English town of Chipping Campden, Cotswold House offers the conference planner and executive boardroom a choice that will make hard work easier to bear:
- A choice of restaurant or private dining
- Naturally-lit meeting spaces of various capacities
- 28 unique bedrooms, including the luxurious Montrose House rooms, all designed to pamper you and your delegates
- A further 28 bedrooms are available at sister property The Noel Arms which is directly opposite
- Top-class business services and facilities, in a dedicated, naturally lit and air-conditioned events space
- Flexibility to suit your gathering whether it is a sales conference, board meeting, corporate hospitality, masterclass, product launch, presentation or laid-back brain-storming session
- Friendly and motivated staff who are dedicated to your comfort
- Residential and non-residential options, as well as team-building, banqueting and corporate hospitality
- Option of exclusive use of the entire hotel premises for corporate meetings and conferences
- Option of private dining and menus
- Tailor-made events, including cultural Cotswold visits, sporting activities, themed evenings and party planning
- All the facilities you need from a meeting hotel within two hours of London and easy reach of Birmingham, Evesham, Stow-on-the-Wold, Stratford, Warwick, Worcester, Broadway and Cheltenham
For further information and enquiries please contact our events team on 01386 840330 or email@example.com