The elegant black and white timbered walls of The Chester Grosvenor - set in a Grade II listed building - is the perfect introduction to a luxurious interior.
The hotel is in the centre of Chester next to the iconic Eastgate Clock, near Chester Cathedral and the ancient city walls of this famous, northern English town.
The Chester Grosvenor has 68 bedrooms and 12 suites, each one full of character and individual appeal.
Guests and visitors have the choice of two restaurants, including 'Simon Radley at The Chester Grosvenor' which has held a prestigious Michelin star since 1990, alongside the luxuriously comfortable Arkle Bar and Lounge, a wonderfully tranquil spa centre offering a range of treatments, as well as a variety of function rooms for meetings and private events.
These are just a few of the Awards given to The Chester Grosvenor in recent years:
- AA 5 Red Stars
- The Times Top 100 UK Restaurants, 2015
- AA Notable Wine List, 2015
- Good Food Guide Top 50, 2014
- Decanter Restaurant of the Year, 2014
- Pride of Britain Hotel of the Year, 2011
- Cheshire Life Hotel of the Year, 2011
- Expedia Best Hotel in the UK, 2010
- Conde Nast Readers' Choice, 2008
- Michelin star since 1990
- 4 AA Rosettes